head { display: none; } The Happiness Recipe Book: Cute Little Things Recipe

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cute Little Things Recipe

Surround yourself with cute small things to sweeten up your life.

 It’s a human nature to be magnetized by anything that is attractive or enjoyable. It makes us feel positive. Fun, colorful or cute little somethings fulfill our emotional needs. It’s similar to having a delightful dessert that lightens up the "pleasure zones" in the brain. It’s sweet but not overpowering, and it adds some extra flavor to our day.

 Notes:

 Today, I was passing by a small shop with a glass front, when, all of a sudden, I noticed a hidden gem: retro polka dot IPhone case, reminiscent of signature Kate Spade design. My heart exploded inside my chest, leaping with excitement. This adorable little thing not only breathed a new life into my phone, but it also made my day brighter. Every time I carry it around it brings a big smile to my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment